Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Final Post

Hello Everyone,

As the semester winds down and everyone treks to the library or coffee shop to partake in the harsh reality that finals are approaching I am going to consider this my final blog.  The main focus of this final post is to take time and reflect on this semester.

To start, I would like to thank everyone in the class for their words of encouragement as we worked on our papers.  I would also like to thank Micalee for dedicating this class to the study of labor history, a subject I knew very little about before entering this class.  After several months of research I am excited to finish my paper that culminates all of my research and ideas.  This class not only taught me labor history, but how to study history through various perspectives.  This class will help me as I pursue my history degree in a way that no other history class has.

Thank you to everyone and good luck on finishing your papers!

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment